Friday, February 24, 2006

TGIF!

CJ almost stayed home from school today; he's just in between of being sick but not quite sick enough to stay home; I think he's getting an ear infection. I doped him up with Children's Advil so he should be good until 3:00 or so. Yes, I am nasty. I made him go to school for his own good...it takes him literally all day (at least it did last Saturday) to catch up on his school work from the day he missed...not because there's too much to do, but because he just hates doing it and puts up such a fuss. The joys of having a strong-willed child.

Today I'm taking down the teddy bear border in Thumbelina's room; it used to be CJ's room and he hated those teddy bears with a passion. It really was a cute border but I guess after 8 years he's allowed to outgrow the babyness of it. I'd like to paint Thumbelina's room soon just so that I can feel like I'm doing something instead of checking the CCAA website every day.

I was at Zeller's yesterday; I needed to get CJ a new winter coat and they were supposed to be 70% off; I never did find them. BUT, I did find an adorable little denim overall set with a red shirt for Thumbelina...it even had a red ladybug on it; way too cute. It was only $10 so it would have been a crime not to buy it.

Here is a picture of one of my favourite dresses I bought for her last year; check out the detail on the hem.


And yes, the clothes hanging to the left are all baby clothes. That's why I need to get her room painted and get all those clothes in her own closet; I'm running out of room. In my own defense, though, they are a variety of sizes, including sleepwear. So there.

1 comment:

Just Us Girls said...

Love the dress! and I cant beleive all the clothes you already have..

I am going to bookmark you to follow your journey!

Carrie