Thursday, February 09, 2006

Superbowl Commercials

AB mentioned in the comments section about the 'streaking goat' commercial. I missed that one so I found it on the net and watched it...can't say it made me laugh out loud...a little chuckle, but not quite the side-splitting, thigh-slapping laughter I was hoping for. I did see the one about the two guys being chased by the bear, and that one was quite funny. Really quite funny. Did you see the airplane turbulence commercial - wasn't that a hoot! The stupidest one ever has to be the monster things that gave birth to a hummer ??? who even came up with that concept ???

I had a good time scrapbooking yesterday and did 3 pages in my Dad's album:




I'm really quite happy with how it is turning out. If only I could spend every day working on it...

We are having buffalo wings for supper tonight and I have to go hunt for my marinade recipe. Don't you hate when that happens? You finally find a fantastic recipe, you scribble it on a scrap of paper, move it from place to place because it's always in the way, and then when you actually need it it's gone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, so you didn't like the streaking goat commercial. I had forgotten about the bear commercial and I must agree, that was one of my favourites. Having a hard time remembering the turbulence commercial.

Congrats on the scrapbooking - looks pretty good from here.

When you find the marinade recipe for the wings, how about posting it?? I'd like to try it.

Keep up the blogging. I enjoy reading it and especially enjoy reading all the wonderful comments from your readers.