Thursday, May 18, 2006

Oy!

Ever take your band-new puppy to the vet only to find out said puppy may have a parasite but definitely has an inflamed colon and then be given antibiotics for brand-new puppy except said puppy keeps spitting out the little pills so then you try to bribe the puppy with a treat except when the puppy hears the lid of the treat jar she goes bizark and in a ginormous effort to leap out of your arms she ends up scratching your neck with her razor sharp claws? Yah, me too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HATE it when that happens!!!

What's with the word verification - is it to stop people like that loser that posted a comment on your site the other day?

My verification was ksirf. I think that commentors should attempt to use their verification word in a sentence. Here's my go:

I love to swim in the ocean and would love to ride some of the waves except I ksirf.

Thumbelina's Mom said...

Can you be more specific about the loser thing? I added the word verification because I don't appreciate spam.

My word - nquycpdc

My sentence - The nquycpdc jumped over the fence and chased the sheep down the hill.