Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Happy Anniversary AB & JB

May your day be filled with happiness,
And may you be first in line at Tim's,
May the elevator always be at your floor,
And sunshine at your door.

May you not have to cook tonight (this would be for JB),
And your favourite meal be the special of the week,
May you find the lowest gas price around,
And weeds in your flower-beds never be found.

May you find 5 bucks in your pocket,
And always have a sharpened pencil when you need it,
May Tim's never run out of triple-chocolate muffins when you need them,
And jokes be always in your in-box for you to read them.

So Happy Anniversary to a Swell Couple ~ Have a fun-tastic-filled-day!


I should write for Hall*mark...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww - you're the greatest JAJ. Thank you very much!! I'll be printing your poem and putting it on our frig.

Anonymous said...

9 Years ago there was wedding in the sun
I know people were thinking, My, what have they done!
Now after 9 long years we have proved them all wrong
As a matter of fact AB still sings me our song

Now You are my sunshine happens to be that tune
That he picked that one at all proves he is still a loon
He brings me coffee every morning to keep me awake
And Ice cream at night to put on the weight

He will take me out tonight to celebrate the big day
As for the next 9 years let it come as it may
My wish will be for a little more coffee at Tims
And his wish will be for me to take a few more swims

Anonymous said...

Sorry JAJ, but your poem just got bumped from fridge status!

Thumbelina's Mom said...

But JB called you a 'loon'...I was actually somewhat nice for once...