Friday, July 28, 2006

More Headaches

Not a migraine today, just a tension headache that chocolate and caffeine should be able to fix. I've misplaced the boys birth certificates. And AJ is on his way to Chicago with the Grandparents. With only a permission letter and his health card. The last time we used them was when we went to Florida in March, and they are not in the special drawer which houses birth certficates and passports. My passport is accounted for but nothing for the boys, thus the headache. So we've sent AJ on his way anyway; Gramma & Grampa said if the border doesn't let him across then they will take him to London to GG's and we can pick him up there. Except I don't know exactly where her apartment is but I'm sure we'll find it eventually. But can you imagine how Grumpy AJ will be? OOooooo. Pass the chocolate coffee please.

1 comment:

Thumbelina's Mom said...

Spammers are not welcome to post on my blog. Go get your own blog.