Friday, July 14, 2006

New Sandbox

Grampa decided that the boys needed a new sandbox...or his version of one. And yes, a backhoe and dumptruck were both involved.







This is what my bathroom sink looked like after TJ finished washing his hands...I think the pink is nail polish but I'd really rather not know the story of how it ended up in the sink.



The bathwater



So this afternoon TJ said to me I want to move away and nobody can stop me! There's nothing to do here. CJ is grounded from the sandhill and the other two aren't allowed to do anything fun until they finish their chores, and yes it is almost supper time with their chores not yet completed...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised you even let them in the house. I would have let them play and then spray them down with the hose, hang them up on the side of the fence to air dry for 30 minutes & repeat as required.

Thumbelina's Mom said...

Yes, well, hindsight you know.

Richmond said...

Oh wow! That looks like a lot of dirty fun!!