Saturday, June 24, 2006

Movie Night


Last night we watched Cheaper by the Dozen 2 and you know the twins? Nigel and Kyle? I swear CJ could be their 3rd twin. It was freaky. And I'm not sure what stardom has actually done to Hilary Duff, but she looked terrible in the movie. Really just unhealthy.

After the children were in bed, Husband and I watched The Client. It happened to be on TV.
It was a good movie but not one I could watch by myself. I'm just not a suspense-thriller type movie-watcher. I prefer romantic comedies.

And I bought March of the Penguins for the boys and CJ was so excited about it. He's already watched it this morning.

So today I need to shake off the too-full feeling I have from eating too many Doritos last night and do some yard work. After another cup of coffee.

No comments: