Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Nine Months!

Happy Anniversary to Me! Nine months since our LID - this must mean something special. Maybe I should go buy Thumbelina an outfit or go out to dinner. Anyway, without further ado, may I present to you Nine Things About Me That You Probably Don't Want to Know, in no particular order:

1. I am afraid of the dark. Mostly about what is hiding in the dark, but I don't like to take the dogs out for bathroom breaks after dark, nor do I like to go out to my vehicle. If I'm in a parking lot I'm constantly pushing the unlock button on my key chain which makes the horn honk and flashes the interior lights in hopes to scare whatever may be out there away. The unknown.

2. When in a restaurant or other social gathering, I prefer to sit in a corner facing the other patrons or guests. I'm really uncomfortable if my back is to everybody or if we're seated in the middle of the restaurant.

3. I prefer small gatherings over large crowds.

4. I brush my teeth for at least 2 minutes, a minimum of twice a day. Depends on how many times I leave the house - I brush my teeth before each time - unless it's just to bring the dogs in or go get the mail.

5. I have a phobia about bad breath and therefore in my purse I always have gum - usually 3 packs - different flavours for my moods - and a pack of listerine strips. I always pop in a piece of gum before talking to people or going into a store.

6. I am afraid to try new things in case I fail.

7. I could spend hours playing Minesweeper on the computer.

8. I don't like to be in charge of organizing events because I worry if people will have a good time or not. That failure thing.

9. If Husband and I start watching a movie or TV show after it's already started, I'm always asking who people are and what they are doing and why. It drives Husband crazy and I really try not to ask questions he doesn't have answers for, but sometimes...often...I forget and ask them anyway.

So there you have it. Nine things about me that make me seem loonier than you already thought. Please share Nine things about yourselves so I won't feel so bad about myself.

No comments: