Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Update

You've probably been unable to sleep, dying to know the latest drama in our lives huh. First of all, the van door is fixed. Husband had to use 2 crow bars to pop it back in place. I helped by watching him and admiring his strength and agility. No, really. The door doesn't slide smoothly, nor does it slide all the way open, but it's enough to get in and out of and it closes.

When Husband came home he grounded CJ from his hockey cards and jersey for breaking the van door. CJ's response was Thanks alot Mom, it's all your fault! OOOooooo. So CJ was giving me grief this morning about pouring his own milk in his cereal bowl. The boys really aren't allowed to do their own milk because they pour so much that the cereal overflows and it's a big waste. I did win that battle but I don't like starting our mornings with a battle. And CJ didn't believe me that he was grounded from his hockey jersey until Husband reminded him about it.

The yogurt is somewhat cleaned up from off the van floor. Husband wants to trade the van in so what do I care what's on the floor? Actually the van was in a wedding last summer and we got it detailed cleaned for about 100 bucks and it had been extremely dirty, so I'm not worried about the yogurt spill. This is what I want to get...someday...

So it's a new day; I'm on my second cup of coffee and I just finished eating a triple chocolate muffin. Comfort food. Bring it on!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you get that van you won't want any of your kids to even be near it! I am on my second cup of coffee also but I have a headache that just won't go away. Coffee does not seem to be helping. The office is ordering Boston Pizza for lunch so I am hoping that will help. Gotta try. I am really appreciating your blog as of late because not being able to find my shoes this morning doesn't seem like a big deal anymore for some reason. It helps put things into perspective. I just hope you are not anticipating that anyone reading your blog will offer to babysit because this is not the best recruitment method. Just think summer is coming and school will soon be out and you will have the little angels to yourself everyday 24 hours a day. I am sure they will use that time to sleep in and help you around the house. Better days are coming! :)

Thumbelina's Mom said...

Glad that my miserable little existance is a patch of sunshine in your life =)

I'm actually looking forward to summer and school being finished - no pressure to get homework finished or to be anywhere on time or even to wear matching clothes! For the boys, not me. And when they bug me I can send them out to play.

Anonymous said...

HI!!!!! I want to email you but I didnt see an email address on your site! I owe you a big thank you!!! jpcpbah@gmail.com