Monday, November 06, 2006

Busy Day

Today the girl from the accountant's office came over to work with me and hold my hand whilst I gathered up the mounds of information she needs to finish off our companies year ends. Which were in June. And August. 3 companies ended June 30, and then 2 ended August 31. It's been a very long day.

So JB asked about our Christmas tree. Sadly, it did not get put up. Husband wouldn't let me and I was in no shape to argue. Friday was a painful day and my leg was swollen, as well as my foot, to the point where I couldn't fit a shoe on. At one point I was seriously thinking maybe there was a fracture, but I decided to quit work early and sit with my leg up and on Saturday it was feeling so much better. But I had pies and a salad to make. And Sundays are too busy to do anything other than last minute homework, which brings us to today. There is church tonight and tomorrow night for our anniversary services, but I haven't decided if we're going tonight or not. I really should, but it's been a long day and I haven't showered yet or thought of supper and it really depends on how much homework the boys have. Excuses, I know. And then the guilt follows. But I'd still love to put the tree up this week. I've been really tempted to buy a pre-lit tree, but then what would I do with the one we already have. Lights are the bain of my existance.

Shaggy just had a major meltdown, so I guess that answers the question about us going tonight. I think he'll be going to bed right after supper. Anyway, I need coffee or something to get rid of my headache.

No comments: