Thursday, November 02, 2006

Thank You CCAA

The CCAA has changed their website - The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before August 25, 2005. If you'll remember, our LID is September 13, 2005 which means WE COULD BE NEXT!!! YAAAAYYYYY!!! Did you hear that? I'm sure if you listened again you'd hear me screaming. I've been praying for this for so long and now it's almost here. Wow! There's still so much to do. Wow!

The boys and I were talking at supper last night about how much they hate baby shows like Blues Clues. And I told them they'd better get used to watching them again. AND they'd have to get used to girly toys. AND Barbies. So Zoomer yelled out Gross!, Shaggy fell to the floor screaming, and Tigger ran to the bathroom, did the loudest wretching sound I've ever heard and flushed the toilet. He doesn't flush when he actually goes pee, but he flushes for fake vomit. Poor poor Thumbelina.

Inside I'm a mass of quivering giggliness. Oooo boy, this is going to be a long month.

Oh, and if you've caught my blog and couldn't make sense of any of it (moreso than usual), blogger only published one part of a paragraph and I had to edit it and re-type most of my post for today. So weird.

2 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

HOORAY for the CCAA! I'm glad that sooooon you will know! Soooon! Must be SO exciting! I think it's hilarious that your boys are so "anti" girl stuff right now. Wait till that baby sister has them completely wrapped around her pinkie! Hee hee.

Thumbelina's Mom said...

I can just see them now, fighting for her affections. Can't wait!