Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Don't Know What to Talk About

So I haven't blogged yet today. Because I don't know what to talk about.

Husband was out of town for meetings all day, and that left me home alone.

The van is still at the shop because Husband hasn't taken me to pick it up yet. So I don't know if the bird escaped or not.

I got quite a bit of work done today.

We are having fish for supper tonight.

Someone googled Funny excuses to tell your teacher why your homework is not done and found my blog. On like the 10th page.

I've been trying to stay away from the RQ but today's rumor is just too juicy and keeps pulling me back for more. More! I need more!

So.

What's new with you?

1 comment:

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

I know what you mean about RQ. I have hit refresh about 50 times to see if anything indicating cut off dates.

Deb
LID: Sept 7/05
hoping for referral SOON!