Sunday, November 05, 2006

Decisions

I've decided to have our China Journey to Thumbelina web-hosted by Tina at The Story of You. Because I don't want people who know me in my real life to know that I have a blog, because I don't want them to read it. Not that I have anything to hide, but I just would rather not everyone I know read it (except for you, of course). And if I have our journey web-hosted, then I can invite all our church family to follow along with us. Does this make any sense??? So I've got the background picked out and the poems I'd like on our homepage but I'm having trouble with the pictures.

I had a little photo shoot with the boys last week which resulted in this:


And then I noticed all the fingerprints on the fireplace surround and the filth on Tigger's shirt. I can't get that boy to use a napkin - he uses his sleeve.


So this is from today:


So really all I have to work with are these two pictures:



Which one should I use???

5 comments:

Jo Jo said...

I vote for the first one in their nice gear with the HUGE grins on their faces, for sure :) they are gorgeous boys, and those smiles are so contagious. Best of luck with your new site, and thanks for wanting to share it with your blogging buddies ;)

Anonymous said...

I like the one with Tigger's arms around the other two. So what happened with the Christmas Tree? Did you put it up on the week-end? And more importantly did you get any help?

Anonymous said...

I vote for the very last picture. Very cute boys you have there! When do you expect to hear about the next round of referrals? When you get yours, will it come with a picture? I am SO excited for you guys!!!!!

Thumbelina's Mom said...

Thanks for the nice comments about my boys, everybody. Most of the time they're cute. But I still don't know which picture to use.

The next round of referrals hopefully will be out by the beginning of December, and it's really iffy if we'll be included or not. It's what I'm praying for but I think it's safe to say for sure by the beginning of January. And yes, we will get a couple of pictures and we will for sure share them =)

I'm extremely excited too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy,

If you want my advice then don't use either. Get them playing on the floor or wrestling with Dad and then say, "Hey Everybody smile at _______ (your future daughters name) and then take a shot or two or eight. ;-) That should get you a fun loving shot to post to Tina's site. Just an idea. I love the spontaneous pictures.

Your guys are adorable by the way. If I had to pick one of these then I would pick the first one where they are all smiling.

I just LOVE boys! So cute.

Take care and thanks for visiting my blog.

Traci