Tuesday, August 29, 2006

An Anniversary-of-sorts

Today is the one year anniversary of our file being DTC. Dossier-to-China. Now I'm a little confused on this - I've always wondered if being DTC is the actual date our file left Great White North Soil, or if it is the actual date that our file landed at the CCAA. Whatever it is, our LID (Log-in-Date) isn't until September 13 which is what I've been going by. So Happy Anniversary us!

Today I need to go to the church and set up the teacher's pays for this coming school year. And I need to buy Husband's birthday gifts. And I need to buy a new blow dryer because I dropped mine on the floor on Sunday while it was on and it broke; the giant spark coming out of the nozzly end was my first clue. Pretty clever of me to figure it out, isn't it. And I need to work with Molly so that she'll pass puppy class tonight.

Yesterday Muther stopped by to drop off my birthday gifts. Okay, which one of yous told her I complained about her not coming over?! It wasn't really a complaint, more of an observation. Just kidding. She gave me two shirts, thank you for asking. Not identical to those, but similar. I'm wearing the striped t-shirt today. And she brought her friend with her, so I'm really glad I took the time to shine my sink yesterday. And Husband was even nice and came into the kitchen to say hello. Decent of him, isn't it.

Well my darlings, have a good one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy ShirtDay to you! (Shirtday and Birthday - get it? - Haa!)

"My Darlings"??? Did you forget your medication again this morning?

Sorry your blow dryer blew - (blow and blew - get it - Haaa!)

Best of luck with Molly - she'll probably pass everything except math. I have yet to meet a dog that was good at math. Mind you, this could be because they have trouble holding their pencils, of course they have no trouble sharpening them ... sharp teeth and all ... canines! (canine teeth and canine dogs - get it?HAAA!)

OK, pass me some of those med's!

Thumbelina's Mom said...

You need something all right! As for Molly - did you know she can read? We found one of the boys joke books in her cage...smart dog that one.