Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Harmony

We have Sibling Harmony for the next two weeks! Yay! AJ is off to camp this week and next week it is CJ's turn. Technically TJ is old enough to go next week as well but I'm just not ready to send him yet. Husband tried to talk me into it, but I couldn't let him go. Isn't it funny how if you have an odd number of kids (that's like 3,5,7...not odd kids) and you take one kid out of the mix, doesn't matter which kid, there is Harmony. Sigh. We will have one week left - the last week of August - to go school shopping. School starts the day after Labor Day. The day after Husband's birthday. Poor guy. Can you imagine having your birthday fall on the first day of school? I shudder at the thought. Shudder. Anyway, I might take CJ and TJ shopping this week for school supplies and then AJ next week. The boys are getting to the age where they like to pick out their own stuff. Which is fine because then I'm not the bad guy if I pick out the wrong lunch pail or back pack.

We are supposed to tape the Cantata rehearsal tape this Thursday night. Remember when I blogged about it eons ago? Well I still don't like the cantata. Husband is still insistent that we will be in China and won't be around for it...I'm trying to tell him that realistically I think we'll get our referral in November and travel in January to get Thumbelina and then he says he'll just have to make two trips. I'm hoping and praying for earlier but I don't really think it will happen. But you never know. November is only 3 months away. Doesn't sound so bad, does it. 3. Three. 3. Better than 62 which is how many days of files the CCAA needs to get through to get to ours. IT will happen. It WILL happen. It will HAPPEN. Someday.

No comments: