Friday, August 11, 2006

BPOH - Living Room Part I

This is my living room, looking in from the dining room:


My little Roland:


Where the dogs sleep:
Yes, I know they are really rabbit cages but they're the perfect size for small dogs. And yes, I know that Molly has outgrown her rabbit cage but we do have a full-sized kennel for her, it's just not put together yet. And yes, I know it seems a bit odd to have dog cages in the living room, but it is oh-so-handy when disciplining a growing puppy who is way too energetic and needs the occasional time-out. When the sun-room is rebuilt, that is where the dog's cages will go.


My fireplace:


Husband's chair where I sit to knit or crochet:
That is a baby blanket that I was knitting for S! but she had a baby boy and the colours are too girly for a boy, so I'm going to put it in Thumbelina's crib. And I strategically placed it in that spot on the chair to cover up the tear in the arm from Molly.

No comments: