Thursday, August 10, 2006

Enervated

My energy has enervated. Petered out. Mostly because Husband didn't sleep last night. Or the night before. Or the night before. Are you beginning to see a pattern here?

I'm sure you're all dying to know how last night went - it went fine. I could have/should have smiled more, but other than that, it was fine. I bet you're all so relieved, the both of yous. The pork chops were tasty - had a small fire but nothing a bit of baking soda couldn't take care of. But the noodles got burnt in the meantime...

I've been helping out with VBS this week even though I said I couldn't. I received a phone call Tuesday evening asking me to come in, so I said yes. Yesterday we had an all-time high of 161 kids. One hundred and sixty-one kids. Today we had 160 kids. One hundred and sixty. Ages 4-13. I told the powers that be that I couldn't help out tomorrow - I have to actually do some work this week.

I've been down in the playroom this afternoon trying to find the floor. I almost have a garbage bag full of toys and miscellaneous pieces that are broken or lost or I don't know what they're for. It's a start. I was hoping to have the playroom clean enough to post on the BPOH tomorrow - it's living rooms - but that ain't gonna happen. And it isn't too late to join the BPOH; just e-mail Shannon and she'll tell you all you need to know. I've got a vaccuum with my name on it, so I'm off.

No comments: