Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Big Sigh of Relief

You remember awhile back that I mentioned I couldn't find any of the boys' birth certificates? And I was really worried that I had mistakenly threw them out along with old plane tickets...anyway, I just found them! Yay! They were in my file of bank information. You see, we've had to change banks and we have a few details to clean up - one being switching the boys' accounts over to the new bank. And I was just opening the file to find the e-mail address of our girl at the new bank and there were the birth certificates, innocently staring at me, wondering why on earth they were stuck in a file instead of their little drawer where birth certificates and passports are kept. Why were they there in the first place you ask? Because our girl at the new bank needed them to open up accounts for the boys. Now I remember having them out and in that file for when our girl at the new bank called and asked for information...or maybe it was to remember to take them in to show her...the details are a little fuzzy...anyway, they're found! And I'm happy! Yay!

No comments: