Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Congratulations

Congratulations to all those families who are receiving their referrals!!! The CCAA website has been updated to show the July 13th cut-off date...I've been holding out hope that this months referrals would include more days until I actually saw the website with my own eyes. So now I guess I'll sigh...sigh...and hope for an October referral. But I still want my baby by Christmas!!!

Here in Crazyville we're debating on mattresses. Like we've nothing better to do. Gramma & Grampa are giving us a box spring and mattress - we don't turn down freebies. We were hoping for the double sized one - would fit perfectly in the dormer window of the boys bedroom, but they want to give us the queen. Which is fine too. It won't fit in the dormer but the bedroom is ginormous so it won't be too big for the room. Except we don't see how we're going to get the box spring up the stairs, around the corner and through the door. So right now it's sitting on a trailer in my yard. I need to clear out some stuff first anyway. So that's todays big dilemma.

I am getting my hair done tomorrow (yay) except my hairdresser is on maternity leave. I guess that's what happens when you wait 8 months between haircuts (I've been trimming my own bangs). Char has been my hairdresser for 12 years and now she has a salon in her home. I'm very willing to drive the extra 3o minutes to get to her place. So since she's due any day, she's hired a girl to work for her in her salon. And if she hasn't popped that baby out by tomorrow she'll come visit with me whilst the gray gets magically changed to an attractive colour. Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I kind of like grey/white myself.