Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Dogs

Ever feel like your life has gone to the dogs? What exactly does that mean? Do you think it's an insult to the dogs? Actually a dog's life would be pretty good - eat, sleep and play all day. Miss Molly graduates next week from puppy school. My cousin is the owner of our particular school and I started to laugh when he said that next week was graduation. Good one! Molly has become an extra appendage on my body and unless she's in a deep sleep, she follows me everywhere...even 3 feet and back...she also has developed a bad habit of taking papers out of my garbage and shredding them:
But it's better than chewing on shoes! (Molly - not me - I don't enjoy chewing on shoes)

Little Miss Innocent:


Buddy Boy:


Molly keeping gaurd as AJ plays a computer game:


Last night as we were leaving puppy class, Molly jerked on her leash and wrapped herself around me and I almost fell over...but I caught myself...and now I have a pulled muscle in my chest. I know I'm not having a heart attack because it's on the wrong side and it's only when I move in certain ways. Stupid Dog. No, she's not a stupid dog. Stupid Circumstance that led to the Dog wrapping her leash around my body thus resulting in a pulled muscle. Stupid Dog is easier to type though.

I'm off to experience the Joy that is school shopping. Don't you wish your Dog Life was as exciting as mine???

No comments: